Karuturi Networks Ltd considers stock split
Karuturi Networks Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on January 30, 2008, inter alia, to consider the following business:
1. To take on record the financial results of the Company for the quarter ended December 31, 2007.
2. To consider stock split.
3. To enhance Borrowing powers of the Board.
4. Hiving off business operation into wholly owned subsidiaries.
5. Dropping the phrase "Networks" from Karuturi Networks Ltd.
6. Appointment of Additional Director's.
| || |